Sunday, June 3, 2007

Old School Blog Workshop


I've brought a helium tank and some white balloons. Also at the workshop booth there will be a supply of string, scotch tape, post-it notes, and toy soldiers, if need be.

Think about the airborne corporeal posts you should send. Statistics have shown that this technique of blogging with helium balloons provides as many readers as modern blogging methods do.

I tied this soldier to the Great White with scotch tape and Captain Ahab's last words.

"Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"

No comments: